8/11/2017

YRU Nightcall Review

Hi everyone!
How are you? I'm finally on holydays from few days. 
I'm back with a new review from YRU Shoes.

DISCLAIMER:
Company doesn't choosed me for sending me their product.
Every single word it's from my experience and nobody paid me.

What is YRU Shoes?

It's a company that sells alternative shoes.
You can find them Here or from Dollskill.
Personally, i purchased mine from Dollskill.

Cost

YRU shoes aren't cheap, but YRU offer a good price with design and quality and personally i'd love to but other design soon! Also very scenic, i'll use them for some alternative parties and photoshooting aswell.

Other

Nightcall platforms are in vegan leather witch is fake leather.
Even if they're so high (16.5 cm) they're really comfortable to wear, but be careful, because when you fall it's not really cute and funny!





Bye Bye 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento