6/21/2017

Alice Bow Review

Hi everyone!
Today there is a review for the site Alice Bow.

What is Alice Bow?
Alice Bow it's a shop that sells luxury leather insoles.
They are made in London and they are handmade with high quality italian leather.

I purchased, some months ago, their insoles, because i've heard of them for many times and i've always wanted to try them.
So, i decided to buy a pair for testing them.

There are two types of insoles: for high heels and flats.
I purchased the insoles for the high heels.

Cost and shipping.

Alice Bow's insoles are a bit expensive, they cost around 18 euros but the quality it's absolutely amazing.
Shipping is a bit slow, it was around three weeks, but it is an handmade product, so the time is justified.

Quality.

As i previous told, the quality is amazing, the leather it's really soft and once you've wore them you don't feel them. Well, your toe it is stricly in contact with the insoles but it's a very soft and gentle contact. I wore them few times for a long time and i can say that they work very well.
For example, I have that pair of shoes that is really difficult to wear for a long time because for the wrong number, and i can't wear them for up to 30 minutes, with those insoles i wore them for up to four hours and went everything well! I wasn't unbelievable.

I think that these insoles are really unique and every woman should have a pair of them in their closet!

When I will be able, i want to purchase them in other colorways.


I bought the color "rose gold"


Shoes: Asos

Bye Bye 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento