3/14/2017

Purple Tartan

Hi everyone! I can't believe that we are already in half March! Days are longer but it seems i don't have time to do nothing like always. On saturday i went to see the new YGO movie which you know, i'm a proud fan of it. It was really incredible.I think that Kazuki Takahashi used his heart for create such an amazing sequel. I didn't cry at the cinema but my heart was literally struggled. Also, the first serie, which is my favourite, it's very special to me.
I hope to see again the movie soon at home. And of course i need new stuff to add to my personal collection. 

Anyway, let's look to the outfit, which is completely structured of one of my favourite brands, Vivienne Westwood. She is so a talented designer and i had the privilege to buy one of the dresses of the main collection. Of course it's not cheap and it's not the newest collection, but look at those splendid onepiece. It's totally in taffetà with one of the her tartan design with those autumn-ish colors.
I paired it with my favourite heels. The colors matched perfectly.
That purple in just one eye it's a bit too much or not? Personally, i love that coord.




Dress, shoes: Vivienne Westwood


Bye bye 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento