11/30/2015

School girl






Hi beauties! Do you know i have a lot of posts to write? I hope you're enjoying them! I don't know why but i feel really relaxed when i come here and write something.. 
Anyway, i wore this outfit on saturday, i went to eat sushi and made some shopping! I was really happy, i bought some Christmas presents for my family! I hope to make everyone happy! This period is really stressful because of it, do you feel the same?

I combined a white pois shirt with a simple sweater, with a super long pleated skirt (ahah you don't say i have a thing for long skirts) and with a pair of really cute lolita shoes.

Shirt: Stradivarious
Sweater: Zara
Skirt: Bodyline
Shoes: Taobao

☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆

I also made a collage of before-after i curled my hair



I love this photo!

Bye Bye (and bye byeNovember!) ♡

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento