9/30/2015

September Outfits Recap

I decided to start a new little kind of post, a "month outfits recap" or something like that when i can't shoot decent photos during the month. It's a compromise, i guess (⊙ω⊙).

☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆

But let's start! Unfortunately i restart working so basically most of the time i wore comfy ootds and i don't do my make up routine often as i want (o`皿′o).




This was the outfit i wore for the famous Vogue Fashion Night Out  (*・∀・*)人(*・∀・*) of this year here in Milan, unfortunately there were so many people that me and my friends couldn't do anything that walking around eheh (ノ⊙ヮ⊙)ノ


My fringe was literally terrible that day щ(ºДºщ)!



The purple dye has been discharged completely now, but before of the event of Lucca comics i will surely re-dye them again and also i'm in love (●♡ᴗ♡●) with this top from Betsey johnson, it belonged to my bigger sister!

Bye Bye ♡

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento