7/14/2015

Pink everywhere

Yaay (ノ⊙ヮ⊙)ノ! A new (small) outfit post!

But first, did you notice that i changed a lot of things here? Do you like it? I think now it's more ordered so, personally, i prefer it! If you have some suggestions just let me know.

☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆ 

The first outfit i wore it for a long day of work, so it was really comfy (▰˘◡˘▰)


I finally found the Barbie crop tom from H&M, i'm totally in love with it ♡(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)! Sorry for my face without makeup, i was so tired >_<

The second outfit i wore it for a birthday on saturday, i finally have one of my dream dresses in my closet, yay <3 p="">

It's from Ma*rs and i wore it with the matching hairband (亝ω亝。)


and a Ma*rs pink bag (灬╹ω╹灬)  


I'm not really into gyaru makeup because i'm not really practical but this year i want to improve  (ㆁωㆁ*)! 

Bye bye ♡

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento