7/31/2015

Birthday wishlist

Hi readers! I'm finally on holiday after a really long period at work and of course i'm so happy because now i can dedicate more time at my passions (and i really have a lot of things to do) but tonight, since my birthday it's really near, i want to write about my wishlist eheh!

First, i really need a curling wand, i never had one so will be my first purchase, i made a research and i found the perfect one for me (or at least, i hope! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ). Its' from Remington and it cost around 30 euros, so it's really cheap! But the quality seems great (亝ω亝。).


This is the model CI95, does anyone know it? 

☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆

The second wish i really need/want it's a wig from Lockshop and it's called Mermaid Mulberry ♡


Does really need an explanetion because i want it desperatly? Eheh.. (●♡ᴗ♡●)

☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆

The third and last thing it's a game for 3DS and it's called Virtue's Last Reward


I played the first one last year and i enjoyed a lot (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)! 

Do you have some wishes for this period? If you have you can comment and let me know about it <3 p="">

Bye bye

(...and bye bye July, i can't believe it's already August x__x)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento