12/29/2014

Milajuku

It passed a long time since my last post, but i finally degreed ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ at my school and i had a lot of things to organize. I have a long list of post that i want to write and this is the first one i want to talk about. ( ・◇・)

The 21th of December there was the Milajuku here in my town.
What is Milajuku?
Milajuku it's a fusion from two words which one are Milan and Harajuku, indeed.

It's an event where you had the possibility to stay in a large company wearing japanese fashion (پ´∀پ)

☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆

I was wearing this outfit





The shirt and skirt are from Moi Meme Moitie, i purchased them the past year, i'm really in love with them, i hope to buy soon other items to make a complete MmM outfit!

I met them in the center of Milan and we took a bubble tea in Chinatown, we chatted a lot and then we returned back to home, i missing them because they were so funny! ~(^з^)-☆


Pic by syllmara


☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆

The next post will be about Christmas and the New Year's <3

So stay tuned and see you in ★☆ 2015 ★☆

Bye Bye ♡

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento